Friday 19 September 2008

League 2 Admission Prices



My previous post about the cost of watching Championship football made me think about potentially how much I would pay if I went to all of Morecambe's League matches.

My season ticket cost £234 (by purchasing by 30 June - £247 after), and then I went to all the various clubs websites and looked at the cheapest away tickets they offered (eg terracing when available, and any discounts achieved by buying tickets early), and found it would cost £387 to go to all the away matches, meaning £621 would be the cost to watch all of our League matches this season, and that's before the associated travel costs and anything spent at the ground. Not exactly a cheap past-time.

The individual admission prices, and a graph showing admission prices can be found here

No comments: